- On 28 and 30 September 2020, several
of my works will be performed during the Kwidzyn New Music
Festival: the first day will feature works for flute and
string trio, the second day piano solo works. Both concerts
will be streamed live on
- My arrangement of Kozeluch's Concerto for piano 4 hands
and sax quartet will soon be performed by Les Virtuoses de
Pornic at a benefit concert (date to be announced).
More information (in
- On 22 & 23 September 2020, Greek pianist Vicky
Stylianou recorded several of Sauter's works for solo piano at
the Subway Studio in Athens, for a CD album to be released in
- A wonderful recording of Le Nozze di Elena (Siciliana) from
Les Noces de Chounette Vol. IV by pianist Susanne Kessel.
- Beautiful performance of Las bodas de Helena for
flute and guitar by Duo KandinSky
- The score of my work Noël dans le Comté de Nice has just been released by Canticus Verlag, included in the second volume of Vom Himmel hoch.
- A special edition of Erica Sipes Sightreading Maverick
featuring the Ivory Duo
Piano Ensemble: an interesting discussion about
sightreading, some information about the duo's new CD album, and
pieces by Haydn, Respighi as well as Mystique from my
- A new video of L'histoire du petit joueur de
flûte, with superb illustrations by
- Pianist Maria Marchant premiered my Variations sur
l'air provençal 'Digo Janeto' in her 7 Notes in 7
Days series, livestreaming from the Blüthner Piano Center
on 24 August 2020.
"A Brilliant performance of a scintillating set of variations - I was impressed by M. Sauter's skill in creating such an interesting variety of variations, while holding the essence of the theme in all of them without ever losing the freshness of the music. Superb." Michael John Abrams
- Soloists of the Budapest
Festival Orchestra performed my arrangement of George
Gershwin's Rhapsody in Blue for piano and string
quintet on 17 August 2020 in the BFO Rehearsal Hall in Budapest. More
- Release of my work Saint-Pétersbourg recorded by
cellist Aleks Tengesdal on all major streaming platforms.
- Beautiful recording of my piece Laissez-moi mes rêves for flute and harp by The London Duo.